File Format Specs
• All files/images need to be 300dpi
• Color format needs to be CMYK (not RGB)
• Make sure to include 1/16" bleed for standard printing, unless template indicates otherwise
• If sending native files, please be sure to convert all fonts to outlines.
File Formats accepted
• PDF (Preferred, see "PDF settings below")
• EPS, TIFF, or native file format (Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign). Graphic handling fees will apply.
• 1.4 (Acrobat 5) compatible
• Set options to "Press Optimized"
• Set transparency flattener to "High Resolution"
Need a push getting started? Want to ensure your artwork will be a perfect fit? Grab the right template and get started.